Happy Sunday! What are you up to this weekend? I realized that a lot more people have joined this blog since I first started so I figured it would be a good time to introduce myself again with some fun facts! I added some links to relevant post if you want to explore around here. I’d love to learn more about you too so add a few fun facts about yourself in the comments!
1. I was born and raised in beautiful Bergen, Norway. If you haven’t been, it’s definitely worth a visit in May, August or December! Forget about the other months, unless you love rain, lots of rain!
2. A few years ago, I went from not running at all to running my first half marathon, which was a huge deal for me. Read more about my experience running the race and my thoughts on getting there or check out my 8 week training program.
3. I love prime time crime shows such as SVU, CSI, Conviction, The Good Wife, Homeland, and always appreciate a good HBO documentary! My guilty pleasure however, is reality TV! Real Housewives anyone? And definitely anything TLC, HGTV or even the Kardashians! I love the fall season when new shows start. See some of my new fall favorites from this past season here.
4. I eat pretty healthy and try to stay organic at least 80% of the time, but I can’t quite cut the cord and go on vacation without Dunkin Donuts or a can of Coke if available… Go figure! I am also starting to believe that an addiction to chocolate is just a given for any woman. The older I get, the more I crave it!
6. I have two younger brothers, and three stepsisters. Christmas at our house is pretty much loud! But in a good way.
7. I have lived in Toulouse, France and one of my favorite memories from that time includes, warm fresh croissants with homemade strawberry jam, hot chocolate and freshly squeezed orange juice at a sidewalk cafe with people saying oui, oui, oui, around me.
8. By now, you probably get that I am more than average interested in food, but pizza is my ultimate favorite! If I had to choose one type of food that I had to eat for the rest of my life, it would be pizza.
9. I love a good beach vacation, but like to visit big cities better in the winter!
10. I wish cake had the calories of kale…
What is something I should know about you? Share a fun fact about yourself in the comments!
Until Next Time, Hadet På Badet